Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A vintage cross

Hey Fleas!
Spent the morning with my beautiful "sisters" at our bible study's annual Christmas brunch! These ladies are truly THE BEST! This year, the 5 of us agreed to exchange gifts with everyone instead of our normal Pollyanna. I'm super glad we did because all of us were able to bless each other with our talents and love!
Not only was I blessed with wonderful gifts (and DELICIOUS food), but my friend and leader, Caroline, also blessed me with her time! She helped me load the photo you see below of my gift to all... Paperwhite bulbs in a decorated canning jar. SO much fun to make!
Anyhoo... my next step in the blog process is just that... learning how to post pics. So... Here goes...
I wore this necklace I made to our brunch today and it got lots of compliments...
It's made from my collections of vintage keys, filigree and old earrings (rhinestone and the like). And the charm (I LOVE this charm!) is an old Holy Spirit dove from yet another of my infamous collections. No I'm NOT a hoarder! I'm NOT! (Can someone remind Mr. Flea of that, please?!). And even though the necklace is on a new chain made to look old, I like it anyway! What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. Lovely Chris! You are soo super talented! I love my gift and had so much fun today with you and all the sisters! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete